Short Introduction

This is my short introduction.

My name is Megan and I’m a senior at the University of Mary Washington. I have played rugby all four years here and have had the chance to play what the team likes to call “mud rugby” twice.

This is a picture taken after the game, before we realized just how cold and wet we were. I don’t remember if we won or lost (since it wasn’t a league match it didn’t really matter) but the game was amazing. Initially you don’t want to have to go down to the ground but after the first tackle or fall it doesn’t really matter. I hope we get a chance to play another game like this in my last semester of rugby.

I am on the far right of the middle row and Ivania (who is also in the class with the domain name sanspants.net) is in the back right.

5 Comments so far

1.   Cali4beach on January 18th, 2011

hey,

you should try the lightbox plugin so your picture pops out when you click on it! 😀

2.   Jessica on January 18th, 2011

This reminds me of when you and I went mud diving sophomore year. We were covered in mud and then proceeded to track footprints all through the dorm right up to our door.

3.   Ivania Martinez on January 18th, 2011

I LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT YOU.
    Also, nice picture 😉

4.   Charlotte on January 18th, 2011

I remember this day vividly…it never stopped raining, the wind never stopped, and it never got any warmer. That was my first rugby game and I’ve never looked back. Good times…thanks for reminding me.

5.   Kaitlin on January 19th, 2011

THIS MAKES ME SAD. I DON’T LIKE THAT ITS YOUR LAST SEMESTER OF RUGBY :(:(:(