THE Gardner Campbell

This is the last post tonight, I swear.

While watching Gardner Campbell’s No More Digital Facelifts I was mostly… overwhelmed. Campbell clearly knows what he is talking about and I clearly do not know much of what was being said.

One of the points I found most interesting was when he started talking about the video game where players could create levels, upload them and then other players could download the levels to play them. This opens so many doors for video game designers. It also keeps the games fresh because everyone knows that after awhile you get tired of playing the same old video game over and over, at least I do.

I never had a class with Campbell but I am looking forward to his lecture tomorrow.

3 Comments so far

1.   JD McMillan on January 20th, 2011

Well, well, you’ve stepped from reality to cyberspace. LOL
    Like you weren’t already there.
    Need to check out my website listed above.
    That was my first attempt at Web stuff, did it all by my self, ain’t ya proud of your g-uncle. (yea right).
    Luv ya girl, keep up the hard work.

2.   Charlotte on January 20th, 2011

That video game piece is really cool. There was a game in high school that every body played called “The N game” I think. It allowed you to create new levels but I don’t believe that the creator had a way to share them with anyone online. It would be cool if that were to be a commonly used tool for video games.

3.   David Mc...the old man on January 20th, 2011

Hey, I did your feathers!!! 🙂