Why am I still up?

So, itโ€™s almost 1. I have no classes tomorrow, but I do have to get up for work. There is no explanation for why I am up but here is a quick little something I made.

I saw one of the “Submit Your Assignment” things: The Big Hip Hop and decided to do it. The picture comes from here (http://www.boston.com/bigpicture/2010/09/oktoberfest_2010.html). The reason why I picked it? I think lederhosen are hilarious. Also, now I realize that the song that I got the lyrics from (Ke$haโ€™s We R Who We R) is the same as the example one. Whoops. Same song, different lyrics. Forgive me.

7 Comments so far

1.   Kaitlin on January 19th, 2011

You know I love my men in lederhosen.

2.   Tim Owens on January 19th, 2011

I forgive you, because lederhosen are awesome, and so is this image. Nice work ๐Ÿ™‚ What did you use to create the image?

3.   MeganMc on January 19th, 2011

Thanks Tim! I used Adobe Photoshop CS5. I just got it recently so I have not played around with it much but I hope to use it and get better at it over the semester.

4.   Cali4beach on January 23rd, 2011

I love this!! haha kesha lyrics are the best ๐Ÿ˜›

5. […] really liked the Big Hip Hop challenge, I did it twice but I like my first attempt at it. I took a picture of men in lederhosen from the Big Picture and added lyrics from […]

6.   Ivania Martinez on February 18th, 2011

hahah killer!

7.   This Feels Like Narcissism | LaVieMegan on January 5th, 2012

[…] really liked the Big Hip Hop challenge, I did it twice but I like my first attempt at it. I took a picture of men in lederhosen from the Big Picture and added lyrics from […]