Silly Eyjafjallajökull. Ruining travel plans.

This is my story for Assignment 3. I messed around with a couple of the tools. ComicSketch looked the most fun. Alas, I cannot draw well on the computer. If only I had a tablet! Anyways I ended up using PhotoPeach to create my story. All I had to do was upload photos, write captions, and find music that I wanted. The music was the hardest part. I did not really know what music went with my story. However, in the end I think I ended up with a decent music choice.

Trip Across Italy on PhotoPeach

8 Comments so far

1.   Nora on January 27th, 2011

I <3 trains. Some of my favorite memories from when I was in London was riding trains to various destinations (including Glasgow, Scotland which was a seven hour ride.) I suspect Italy is far sunnier and possibly prettier than the UK though. But yeah, I <3 trains

2.   Ivania Martinez on January 28th, 2011

You know how well I know your life? I know you couldn’t play Mafia Wars while you were on this trip 🙂

3.   MeganMc on January 28th, 2011

haha I did play a bit in Rome though. The hostel had a computer 😀

4.   MeganMc on January 28th, 2011

I like trains too, much better than planes. And those trips sound awesome! The UK is pretty too. Did you have the chance to visit Edinburgh?

5.   Jim Groom on January 28th, 2011

Nice story, but why does no one in this comment stream have an avatar? Get thee and thine to Gravatar hippies!

6.   MeganMc on January 28th, 2011

I /had/ a gravatar… and then it disappeared. I figured out how to fix it though. At least, I think it’s showing up for other people. I had to add another e-mail to the gravatar thing.

7.   Cali4beach on January 28th, 2011

Ah cute! The train probably had better visuals than the airplane anyways!

8.   Jim Groom on January 28th, 2011

I feel bad now, it was an issue with gravatar not with your blog, I officially now have to give everyone here 1 pass.

I gotta stop being the avatar boss/