Dear Ivania,

This is for you. Haha.

From Megan :)

Ok so this is a “troll quote” I saw a couple of them on the internet awhile ago like this one… and I’m pretty sure there’s one out there with Malcolm Reynolds (from Firefly), Indiana Jones and Han Solo but I can’t find it. Anyways this Troll Quote’s “link” is vampires. I got the Nosferatu pic from Flickr (here). The quote is one of the most cringeworthy from Twilight. And I “attributed” the quote to Eric Northman from the Trueblood HBO series/ Sookie Stackhouse novel.

And this is where I leave you for the night.Good night DS106 sleep tight, don’t let Nosferatu bite!

8 Comments so far

1.   Ivania Martinez on January 28th, 2011

I love it. Bahahaha want to watch True Blood together at some point this weekend?

2.   MeganMc on January 28th, 2011

Maaaaaybe. I probably have work, making pizzas and all.

3.   Cali4beach on January 28th, 2011

I love this!

Except you should have switched Eric Northman with Nosferatu 😛

4.   MeganMc on January 28th, 2011

I tried but there was unfortunately no pictures of Eric Northman in Creative Commons on Flickr :(

5.   Shane Vetti on January 28th, 2011

I feel so out of the loop because I haven’t bought into all this vampire crap, but this post made me check out the movie clip and, I must say, Twilight’s value as comedic amusement, or at least bemusement just skyrocketed for me.

6.   MeganMc on January 28th, 2011

Twilight is full of great comedy/awkward moments. Force yourself to watch the movie. Haha

7.   Kaitlin on January 30th, 2011

megan, why are you so freaking cool and good at making things on the computer?!

8.   Exterminate Troll Quotes! « LaVieMegan on February 11th, 2012

[…] My first troll quote’s theme was vampires. This one is robots/aliens. Another nerdy post. The picture is R2D2 from Star Wars, the quote is from a Dalek in Doctor Who, and I attributed it to Lieutenant Commander Data from Star Trek: The Next Generation. I was going to first attribute it to Rosie the Robot from the Jetsons but I wanted a bit more nerdiness in there. Plus Trekkies/Star Wars fans aren’t too fond when you mix up their stuff. […]