Movies on Facebook: Fight Club

I mentioned in a previous post I had several ideas floating around in my head but did not have time to work one them. Well, finally this afternoon I was able to start and finish one of my projects.  This contains a Fight Club spoiler so if you haven’t seen it… sorry.

Basically this is from the point of view of Edward Norton’s character. He just became friends with Tyler Durden in real life and then seeks him out on facebook.

And by trying to friend him he discovers this. Would have made the movie shorter 🙂

To make this I took a screenshot of someone’s facebook page and then removed pretty much every personal information bit. The hardest part was trying to match up the font and font colors.  I tossed in some fun things, like the ad at the bottom right and the “you and Tyler” part.

Also, I don’t know why I left in the Spanglish part for what Tyler speaks… I just forgot about it. Whoops.

6 Comments so far

1.   Cali4beach on January 28th, 2011

I looooove it!!!

ps. stop showing everyone up!

2.   MeganMc on January 28th, 2011

I’m not 🙁 I’m just bored.

3.   Catherine on January 28th, 2011

Maybe if you read for your fantasy class you wouldn’t be bored… 😛

Also, this is really awesome.

4.   Kaitlin on January 30th, 2011

THIS IS AWESOME. and super hilarious. I am impressed.

5.   Alan Levine on February 1st, 2011

That is very clever- it is creative to make up mock web pages… There is some irony in the sponsor ad by Bed, bath, and Beyond…

6.   MeganMc on February 3rd, 2011

I hope the irony is the same thing I was thinking of when I was making the ad 🙂