Movies on Facebook: Star Wars

I actually started this before class this evening so the Star Wars overload in class did not (entirely) influence this. Just motivated me to finish sooner. 🙂 Good thing I don’t have class tomorrow.

Tell me have you ever googled “How to type out Chewbacca noises?” I have. It’s not very helpful actually..

This took a couple hours and I’m proud of how it turned out even though it’s a bit sloppier than the last movie facebook thing I did.

What I did was take a screenshot of my newsfeed and put in the “profile pics” and names and comments and stuff in photoshop.

21 Comments so far

1.   Ivania Martinez on February 9th, 2011

Hahaha wow you have a way with humor. So you did the whole thing? I must say I’m really impressed and love it.

2.   MeganMc on February 9th, 2011

Yup yup. Took forever. I also had to hunt down in my newsfeed for the last “it’s complicated” relationship thing so I could use it.
    And thanks Ivania 😀

3.   Jim Groom on February 9th, 2011

Wow, this is amazing, I love the “Noooooooooooooooooooo” once Vader lists Luke as his son, brilliant work!!!

4.   MeganMc on February 9th, 2011

Thanks!!
    I liked the noooo too partly because it reminded me of this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tim5nU3DwIE
    Like father like son?

5.   Cali4beach on February 9th, 2011

haha oh Megan, you are great at this 😀

6.   David N. (Mr. Thimble) on February 9th, 2011

Hahaha! Excellent work! 🙂 I especially love Leia’s “A kiss is not a relationship Luke!”

7.   Jabiz Raisdana (Intrepid Teacher) on February 9th, 2011

Love it. Well done.

8.   Mary Worrell on February 9th, 2011

This is great! Have you seen the “Obama Facebook feed” on Slate.com? It’s become one of my favorite features. Hilarious.

http://www.slate.com/id/2220430/

9.   Tempy on February 9th, 2011

This is amazing and very clever! Star Wars definitely seemed to be on the mind last night (I did something Star Wars related as well, but it’s not as epic as this.)

Great job!

10.   Tim Owens on February 9th, 2011

I’m very impressed you worked this up in Photoshop, it looks great!

11.   Jordan Kroll on February 9th, 2011

This is wonderful! It’s so funny and really well done 🙂

12.   Rob on February 9th, 2011

Seriously so excellent. Good work and super clever!

13.   MeganMc on February 9th, 2011

I haven’t seen but that it’s really funny. Though, I would probably get more of the jokes if I followed politics closer.

14.   MeganMc on February 9th, 2011

I saw your movie fortunes and commented on the Chewbacca one. I thought it was funny because we both had to find a way to type Chewbacca noises phonetically.

15.   MeganMc on February 9th, 2011

Thanks Sarah (you commenting fiend!) 🙂

16.   Karen on February 9th, 2011

Amazing! I like how Han is being an ass, just like he always is. I shall link this to my nerdy family. 😀

17.   Osheen on February 10th, 2011

Impressive 🙂

18.   Kaitlin on February 17th, 2011

HYSTERICAL.

P.S. I love Han Solo. He is my man.

19. […] for posts: Super Hero V-Day-Cards Movies On Facebook: Star Wars Design Assignment: The Big Hip Hop Russian Ice Swimming Tags:Digital Storytelling, ds106, […]

20. […] did. Megan M.’s project would be my ideal Valentine’s Day card. Also, Megan’s visual with Star Wars on Facebook is awesome!!!!! I love Star Wars and I can only imagine how far this […]

21. […] project, I’d like to use Twitter to tell a fictional story. The result would be a little like this project by Megan, but instead of it being a retelling of an existing story, it would be an original work of […]