This Feels Like Narcissism

I’m supposed to talk about what work I’ve done that I like that seems like narcissism to me haha. But here we go.

I really liked the Big Hip Hop challenge, I did it twice but I like my first attempt at it. I took a picture of men in lederhosen from the Big Picture and added lyrics from Ke$ha’s we are who we are. I really like the font for it.

I also enjoyed making the nerd valentines despite the fact they were a day late. Although the backgrounds aren’t that good and I made them quite quickly I still am proud of thinking up nerdy cheesy valentines.

And lastly, the thing I am most proud of, is my first Gif. The one with Shawn from Psych. Before this class I had seen random gifs online and wondered how they were made but didn’t really put in too much effort in finding out. When I first came upon the Tutorial for better gifs it made me absolutely terrified and yet curious to see if I could actually do it. Now, the gif is a bit jumpy and no where near perfect but I managed to make one, and that was exciting.

3 Comments so far

1.   Cali4beach on February 17th, 2011

Megan, I love all the stuff you do, keep being a superstar!

2.   Jim Groom on February 18th, 2011

Wow, your Star Wars Facebook doesn’t even make the cut? I wish i had that much good stuff to pull from, sheesh!

3.   MeganMc on February 18th, 2011

It felt like too much narcissism, haha. Plus I couldn’t think of much to say about it other than “I liked it I thought it was funny” :/