Failing at iMovie/Macs

So Macs hate me and I hate macs. And yet somehow I still want one. Maybe I won’t hate them as much when I am able to mess around with them more. Anyways I did the Lion King. I know someone else did it in the class but I hadn’t listened to their’s when I made this.

I don’t really like my video essay but it’s mostly because of how much problems I had with imovie. I had trouble making my voice heard over the movie sound but I got to a point where I didn’t want to mess with iMovie anymore. Also, it was incredibly awkward to work in the Mac Lab and talk to the computer while other people were in the room talking, mucking around on tumblr, or printing off things. It made it worse that I was talking about a Disney Movie, even though it is one of the best disney movies ever.

There is no end scene/conclusion because like I said before the embedded video I was fed up with iMovie also I recorded it on two different computers.

3 Comments so far

1.   Cali4beach on April 4th, 2011

hey,

I think give the issues you had, you did a good job!

I’ve forgotten about a few of the scenes in this movie since I haven’t seen it in ages, so it was good to have my memory refreshed.

also, “I just can’t wait to be king” song reminds me of the video game version of the lion king because I could never get past this level. haha. 😛

2.   Ivania on April 6th, 2011

This won’t load for me.

3.   Charlotte on April 12th, 2011

This is one of my two favorite Disney movies (the other being Beauty and the Beast). Great job even though you had trouble with imovie. I had the biggest smile on my face as soon as the opening song started playing. I think your audio commentary was fine. I could hear you.