Help Us Obi-Wan JimGroom.

My dear friend Sarah K was one of the people whose blog was hacked. She was deeply upset with this and was talking with our friend Elena about it. She and Elena came up with a brilliant idea of making a gif from Star Wars: A New Hope where Leia contacts Obi-wan Kenobi to assist them. Seeing as Sarah doesn’t have photoshop she enlisted me to make the gif. And this is the result:

The idea was totally Elena and Sarah’s and I think it’s hilarious. So this was a combined effort. 🙂

Movie: Star Wars: A New Hope
Jim Groom picture: http://www.flickr.com/photos/58876599@N05/5731650010/ by mikhailgershovich

3 Comments so far

1.   skountz on February 3rd, 2012

I said this before but i will say this again, total brilliance! Thank you so much for helping me with this! ^_^

Also, deeply upset might be an understatement… haha 😉

2.   skountz on February 3rd, 2012

pps.ooh i like how comments look on here! is this a plugin or part of your theme?

3.   Megan Mc on February 3rd, 2012

@skountz, I am pretty sure it is the theme. Because the only thing I’ve changed is the theme so yeeeeah. What I don’t like is that the comments come up in reverse chronological order. I wonder if there’s a way to fix that. Fixed it! Yessss
    And I’m glad to help Sarah! It was fun ^^