Cat Breading for Dummies

Hello. And welcome to Cat Breading for Dummies.
To begin with you’ll need some items.

A cat. Some bread. And a knife. (The knife is not for the cat but the bread, don’t worry.)

I then asked for permission to put bread on my sister’s cat, seeing as the cats are hers. Let it be known that getting the “owners” permission will not mean the cat will be willing. Cats don’t really have “owners,” they just let the humans think that, the cats just do whatever they want.  In this house there are two cats, Schrodinger and Norfolk. They may look cute but beneath their adorable fuzzy exterior is a deadly beast.

Choosing the right cat is important. I chose Norfolk, he’s bigger and slower, while Schro moves at the speed of light. However, Norfolk has a giant head so it was difficult to get the bread over it.

It did not go well.

This is the point where you give up, lock your door so that cats can’t get you, and nurse your wounds (elmo band aids work wonders.

**No cats or Megans were harmed in this attempt of catbreading. In fact, Norfolk is now sleeping on my shoulder, crushing me, and deafening me with his purr**
***Since this was a complete fail I don’t deserve any stars for the catbreading assignment but I still tagged it under there***

5 Comments so far

1.   sarah k on February 10th, 2012

megan… this is the post where people realize you are insane… catbreading? really?? haha you are ridiculous!

also, i hope you don’t get a horrible infection and have to have your hand removed! 😛

2.   Alan Levine on February 10th, 2012

For that effort, you earn 9 stars worth of catnip for trying the non-photoshop version. And you snuck in a little animated gif too.

3.   Megan Mc on February 10th, 2012

@Sarah Jim Groom was the one that put the assignment on DS106. Just go and look! 😛

@Alan I couldn’t resist doing a GIF, haha. As you can tell from recent posts it’s become an addiction 😀

4.   Alan Liddell on February 10th, 2012

You’re really a rock star this semester. And you not even doing it for credit!

5.   Megan Mc on February 10th, 2012

@Alan #2, I like the visual and design assignments best 🙂 I will probably slow down when we get to the sound/video stuff.