Ridiculous Horror Movie: Cinco De Die-o

Cinco De Die-o/ Five co-eds head down to Mexico to celebrate Cinco De Mayo. Their celebration angers the local spirits and what was meant to be a drunkenly forgotten holiday turns into one they will never forget. That is if they survive.

Sombrero pic from here.
Font from Da Font.
Thanks to my sister for posing, you can’t see it but she was giving me an “are you serious?” look the entire time.

This one was made with Cabin in the Woods and/or Cabin Fever in mind. Basically the “college kids piss of the ghosts/zombies” trope.  And I realize Mexico, for the most part, doesn’t celebrate Cinco De Mayo, perhaps that’s why the spirits were pissed.  Frankly, I’m surprised this movie hasn’t been made yet the Mayo/Die-o play one words is awesome, if I do say so myself.  I mean, they have Santa’s Slay and Gingerdead Man but not this?

2 Comments so far

1.   sarah k on October 18th, 2012

Hahahahahaa love!!!!!!

Is Shannon the girl in the photo? 😉

2.   Megan Mc on October 18th, 2012

And nope, Sarah. That’s my younger sister who did not seem too pleased to be posing. But when I told her her face would be hidden she seemed a little more willing to do it. She hasn’t seen the final product yet.